Background

We will meet again-Bosson


                 We will meet again

                  It's hard to say goodbye
                  It hurts to be alone
                  And all that is left is a memory
                  To love and to keep as a part of me
                  It's you, no one else but you
                  Say what can I do
                  I miss you so
                  It's hard to let you go
                  It's hard to ease my pain
                  But I'll do it all for you …
                  Because I know you'd do the same
                  And how hard it all may seem
                  You're always in my dreams
                  We we will meet again
                  Far beyond the stormy weather
                  Far beyond the cloudy skies
                  We we will meet again
                  When we do we will last forever
                  When we do we will stay together
                  You and me ….
                  We were meant to be
                  In perfect harmony
                  But every day that goes by is reminding me
                  There're so many things that you left by me

                  You see
                  And every little thing
                  Has it's own story

                
                   They're tellin' me
                  An hour seems so long
                  Help me to be strong
                  You were the meaning of my life
                  And I can't go on without
                  I am shouting out my pain
                  There must be a way

                  [CHORUS]

                  As a friend
                  As a mother
                  As a beautiful flower
                  As a wife
                  As a lover
                  You had me climbing up your tower
                  As my guardian angel
                  Under your protection
                  As the light of my life
                  You gave me so much affection
                  I´m so lucky that once I got to know you
                  It was hard for me to say it
                  But I totally adored you
                  Is life fair
                  I´ll never stop believing
                  Our time will come
                  Because there must be a meaning
Written by:
Album: One in a million
Artist: Bosson
Title: We will meet again



Leave a Reply